Monday, December 16, 2013

Restless Spirit Hours the Week of December 16th...


Image
Come in for a visit and let's chat! We'll sit here and do cards or a session for your deepening. Or we'll sit in meditation in the space right behind me and let Grace take over. Whatever it is that you would like to do, Restless Spirit is a very harmonious, spiritual place and you are welcome anytime to come talk with me! 
Image
I'm planning to be in the studio Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 11-7pm, and maybe Friday. Oh of course it all depends on the weather.
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I have some appointments so I'll be there for sure. Text me to make sure I'm available at the time you want to drop in.
Hope to see you all soon!
Remember to book your appointments with me here or email, or by texting or calling. Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment